Next Generation Executive
Designed for multicultural talent ready for the next step in their careers, this program prepares you to act and think like a senior executive.
Our experiential, peer-supported curriculum – taught by academics and industry leaders, including some of the world’s top strategists on culture, identity, race, and innovation – provides you with the strategic and interpersonal tools needed to accelerate your executive career. Balancing theory with practical know-how in areas such as innovation, global markets, and organizational change, this program will help you develop a new multicultural framework for leadership.
- Four-day immersion experience.
- Five-month leadership incubator with executive coaches and peer supporters.
- Capstone leadership retreat where leaders create a unique playbook to lead in their organizations.
- Access to a national, cross-industry network of peers and opinion leaders.
Please click here for the program guide.
The deadline to submit applications for the Class of 2022 is Monday, September 20, 2021.
Key dates for the NGE Class of 2022 Program:
- Immersion Experience: October 12-15, 2021
- Learning Incubator: November 2021 - March 2022
- Capstone Retreat: April 24-29, 2022
To learn more, please contact Maya Grevatt, Director of Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Alumni Network
Sectors include:healthcare, finance, communications, utilities, retail, financial, legal, high-tech, life sciences, government, academia