preparing top talent to excel in the executive tier.
The Next Generation Executive Program (NGE) is a state-of-the-art, highly interactive remote leadership development program proven to equip executives of color with the toolkit and network needed to reach the top tier of their industries.
Registration for the Class of 2024 is closed. Registration for the Class of 2025 will open in Spring 2024.
NGE is designed for leaders of color who have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and have been recognized for their executive potential. The curriculum is best suited to executives making or preparing to make a transition from operational oversight to strategic leadership. Admission to NGE is limited to the nation’s most promising leaders across all industries.
THE NGE EXPERIENCE.
This program is designed to serve as a transformational experience and launching pad for the next generation of executives. Industry leaders and distinguished faculty dive into subject areas including leading strategic innovation, operating in a global market, and leveraging difference and cultural competency as a leader of color.
four-day immersion experience – October 10-13, 2023 (VIRTUAL)
• EQI assessment and consultation
• Guided Lifeline exercise
• Faculty led sessions on personal brand, inclusion at work, strategy, and innovation.
• Race, Work & Leadership seminar
six-month learning incubator
Dates TBD based on participant availability (VIRTUAL)
• Concentrated analysis and problem solving of real-world challenges with an assigned executive coach and cohort of cross-industry peers
• Four executive coach led sessions in cohort group
• Three individual executive coaching sessions
• Real Talk coaching event connecting executives to early and mid-career professionals of color
TWO-day HYBRID capstone retreat – April 21-23, 2024 (HYBRID)
• Executive Resiliency session
• Session with Dr. David Thomas, President of Morehouse College and Former Partnership Chair
• Matching NGE participants with high-visibility Board leadership opportunities
Of alumni would recommend The Partnership to a colleague.
Of alumni have enhanced their job performance as a result of The Partnership.
Of alumni could better navigate organizational cultures after their programs.
Of alumni say The Partnership has strengthened their professional networks.
“NGE empowered me to leverage my diverse cultural experiences and perspectives in achieving leadership success and in accelerating growth for my organization. The quality and rigor of the NGE program is truly phenomenal. I especially appreciated learning directly from influential university presidents, world class business executives, and successful celebrity coaches. I highly recommend NGE to all leaders of color who are ready to break barriers, shatter glass ceilings, and make a lasting impact in their organization and the society.”
Christie Chung, Ph.D.
NGE Class of 2023
Interim Executive Director, The Mills Institute at Northeastern University & Associate Dean, Mills College at Northeastern University
Join This Year’s Class!
Application Deadline: Registration for the Class of 2024 is closed. Registration for the Class of 2025 will open in Spring 2024.