preparing top talent to excel in the executive tier.
The Next Generation Executive Program (NGE) is a state-of-the-art, highly interactive remote leadership development program proven to equip executives of color with the toolkit and network needed to reach the top tier of their industries.
The NGE Class of 2023 Registration will begin in Summer, 2023
NGE is designed for professionals of color who have a minimum of 10 years’ experience and have been recognized for their executive potential. The curriculum is best suited to leaders making or preparing to make a transition from operational oversight to strategic leadership. Admission to NGE is limited to the nation’s most promising leaders across all industries.
THE NGE EXPERIENCE.
This program is designed to serve as a transformational experience and launching pad for the next generation of executives. Industry leaders and distinguished faculty dive into subject areas including leading strategic innovation and digital transformation, operating in a global market, and leveraging difference and cultural competency as a leader of color.
four-day immersion experience – October 11-14th, 2022
• EQI assessment and consultation
• Guided Lifeline exercise
• Faculty led sessions on personal brand, leveraging cultural difference, digital transformation, among others.
• Race, Work & Leadership seminar and Fireside Chat
six-month learning incubator Dates TBD based on participant availability
• Concentrated analysis and problem solving of real-world challenges with an assigned executive coach and cohort of six cross-industry peers
• Four 90-minute executive coach led sessions in cohort group
• Three individual executive coaching sessions
• Speed Mentoring event connecting executives to early and mid-career professionals of color
TWO-day HYBRID capstone retreat – April 24-25th, 2023
• Executive Resiliency session
• Session with Dr. David Thomas, President of Morehouse College and Former Partnership Chair
• Matching NGE participants with high-visibility Board leadership opportunities
Of alumni say The Partnership has strengthened their professional networks.
Of alumni could better navigate organizational cultures after their programs.
Of alumni now have an expanded managerial skill set.
Of alumni would recommend The Partnership to a colleague.
Of alumni have enhanced their job performance as a result of The Partnership.
“The NGE structure allowed for many breakout sessions where I was able to really connect with other NGE participants on a deeper level, hearing their personal stories, challenges, and successes. This allowed us to build connections with people from other organizations, as well as several that worked for my own company. I feel like I was encouraged to leave my comfort zone and speak about topics that are not discussed in my day-to-day.”
NGE 2021 Alum
Vice President & Sr. Underwriting Office Liberty Mutual – Latin America & Iberia