The Impact Collective (CLTV) is a Boston-based nonprofit organization that was founded in 2020 with the conviction that wealthy Americans have an outsized opportunity to impact the racial wealth gap in our country and the awareness that most lack the education and encouragement to do so, often struggling to see and seize paths to impactful action.
Our mission is to reduce the racial wealth gap in our country by educating, empowering, and activating people with wealth. We envision a truly equitable America where all people can access the capital and opportunities they seek to thrive regardless of their skin color or socioeconomic status.
We believe that if we …
- Activate people who have outsized influence and affluence,
- Create tangible opportunities for increasing equitable access to capital through cross-racial and multi-sector partnerships, and
- Inspire new alliances, actions, and outcomes
… then new pathways emerge for all people to access the capital and opportunities they seek to thrive regardless of their skin color.
This mission is activated through our quickly growing programmatic efforts, which currently include:
- Intensive 9-session peer-to-peer workshop series for 6-12 wealthy white women
- An open-armed collective that brings workshop alumni into community and partnership with those who have proximate and topical knowledge of the racial wealth gap