Welcome 2019 Fellows!
Below are key resources for your Partnership Year:
Information & Updates:
In preparation for the July 29th Forum, Leading in the Digital Age session, please find details about the pre-work below & attached.
The following reading and pre-work materials are to be completed in advance of the session:
- Is Your Business Digital? CLICK HERE (2 min video)
- What is Scale, Scope and Speed? CLICK HERE (3 min video)
Thank you for attending Monday’s workshop “When Cultures Meet.” It was a day of experiential learning & application which we hope you enjoyed and that it sparks further discussions within your organizations. Attached are resources from the workshop that may better assist in the application of learned objectives in the workplace. I hope these materials are helpful.
- Title: When Cultures Meet
- Faculty:The Partnership Workshop: When Cultures Meet with Alesia Latson, Jeff Boudro
- Date: June 3rd, 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm (Fellows and Managers meet in Cohort groups 8:30am – 8:50am; forum begins at 9:00am)
- Location: Northeastern University, Curry Student Center, 360 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
- Title: The Efficacy Experience
- Faculty: Dr. Jeff Howard, Founder and President, Efficacy Institute, Inc.
- Date: May 2nd and 3rd, 2019
- Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm (Fellows meet in Cohort groups 8:15am – 8:45am; forum begins at 9:00am)
- Location: Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA
- May 2019 Fellows Forum Agenda
- Please know that the Federal Reserve Bank will not be providing refreshments or lunch during the second day of the session.
- Title: NGE Panel: The Road to the Executive Office
NGE Speed Mentoring/Coaching
- Faculty: NGE Class of 2019
- Date: April 11th, 2019
- Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm (Associates meet in Cohort groups 8:15am – 8:45am; forum begins at 9:00am)
- Location: 300 Value Way, Marlborough, MA
When you arrive at TJX, please look for the sign-up sheets which will be posted outside of the Town Hall Meeting Room with info on the Topic Groups selections. Choose from one of the 5 Topic Groups you wish to participate in during the afternoon speed coaching sessions. Program details & descriptions of the 5 Topic Groups are also listed on the attached agenda.
- Please respond to the Calendar Invite (“Accept”) so that we can plan appropriately
- Bring a photo ID for TJX Company security
- Bring your Partnership name badge
- The program starts at 9am (breakfast & sign-up at 8:30am) and ends at 3:00pm
Free parking as available in the outside lot near 300 Value Way. Additional free parking is also available in the garage behind the building.
- Title: In Pursuit of the Leaders’ Best Self: A Discovery Session
- Faculty: Judy Shen-Filerman – CEO, Dreambridge Partners
- Date: March 14th, 2019
- Time: 8:15am – 4:00pm (meet in Cohort groups from 8:15am – 8:45am; forum begins at 9:00am)
- Location: Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA, One Enterprise Drive, North Quincy, MA
- Breakfast & lunch will be provided by our Blue Cross Blue Shield host.
- Free garage parking is available adjacent to the BCBS Building. Access building from garage: take elevator or stairs to 1st level, proceed to glass underpass; Use double doors to BCBS Lobby entrance.
- Please remember to bring your Partnership Name Badges provided at Orientation.
- Judy Shen-Filerman Bio
- Directions to Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA