Finance and Operations Manager
The Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day financial and administrative operations of The Partnership. This position is responsible for managing all accounting and banking functions for the organization and works closely with the Chief Operating Officer to generate and track budgets for internal purposes. In addition, the Finance and Operations Manager performs administrative duties including events coordination and other duties as assigned.
- Oversee the overall accounting and bookkeeping of the organization including accounts payable and receivable, banking, and payroll functions.
- Interface with CPA firm to facilitate annual financial audit and 990 report processes.
- Facilitate the annual budget process.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis of financial statements.
- Provide administrative assistance, including oversight of facility vendors and contracts, and establishing and managing vendor accounts and relationships.
- Administrative coordination of Executive Council meetings (6 times a year), C-Suite events (4-6 events a year) and other special events such as Summer Reception and Annual Meeting.
- Responsible for office management including, but not limited to, telephone and internet services, postage and UPS services, copier and all lease equipment.
- Coordinate healthcare, payroll, 401(k) accounts for staff.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven organizational and project management skills. Superb attention to detail.
- A flexible, creative, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the mission and values of The Partnership.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Experience working with diverse constituents, teams and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a detailed cover letter highlighting your interest and your resume to Carmen Arce-Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Finance & Operations Manager position in the subject line.