Job Opportunities – 2 Open Positions
1.) Finance and Operations Manager
The Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day financial and administrative operations of The Partnership. This position is responsible for managing all accounting and banking functions for the organization and works closely with the Chief Operating Officer to generate and track budgets for internal purposes. In addition, the Finance and Operations Manager performs administrative duties including events coordination and other duties as assigned.
- Oversee the overall accounting and bookkeeping of the organization including accounts payable and receivable, banking, and payroll functions.
- Interface with CPA firm to facilitate annual financial audit and 990 report processes.
- Facilitate the annual budget process.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and analysis of financial statements.
- Provide administrative assistance, including oversight of facility vendors and contracts, and establishing and managing vendor accounts and relationships.
- Administrative coordination of Executive Council meetings (6 times a year), C-Suite events (4-6 events a year) and other special events such as Summer Reception and Annual Meeting.
- Responsible for office management including, but not limited to, telephone and internet services, postage and UPS services, copier and all lease equipment.
- Coordinate healthcare, payroll, 401(k) accounts for staff.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven organizational and project management skills. Superb attention to detail.
- A flexible, creative, entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the mission and values of The Partnership.
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Experience working with diverse constituents, teams and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a detailed cover letter highlighting your interest and your resume to Carmen Arce-Bowen at email@example.com. Please include the Finance & Operations Manager position in the subject line.
2.) Leadership Development Program Associate
The position works with the AVP Leadership Development to advance The Partnership’s overall strategies to build and accelerate diverse leadership pipelines. In this position, the Program Associate engages in all aspects related to implementation of leadership development program-related operations.
- Coordinates all aspects of meeting & event operations required for conducting 32 Leadership Development sessions annually (Next Generation Executive, Fellows, Associates & BioDiversity Fellows Programs)
- Provides meeting support & coordination of 6 Executive Council convenings
- Coordinates, in conjunction with other colleagues, all aspects of special events and convenings, as required
COMMUNICATIONS WITH PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
- Prepares NGE, Fellows & Associates online Program Books
- Serves as key liaison to program participants, communicating program information (program books, calendars, pre-work materials, agendas, venue info & directions).
- Schedules & tracks program meeting invites
- Coordinates bulk email communiques utilizing MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- Coordinates & tracks participants’ post-program surveys
- Manages program participants’ online class portal (Current Class page)
COMMUNICATIONS & LOGISTICS WITH HOST COMPANIES, VENUES & FACULTY
- Provides participant information & headcount to hosting organizations
- Coordinates & confirms all forum logistics with host organizations
- Confirms all A/V & material requirements from faculty
- Coordinate NGE housing requirements with hotel
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM EVENT STAFFING
- Attends leadership development programs assisting with on-site event needs, room & AV set-up, meeting support
- Supports faculty as needed during presentations
- Maintains & manages Partnerships Alumni database
- Maintain & manage program participant master class lists (Fellows, Associates, BioDiversity Fellows, NGE program), ensuring participant information accuracy
- Maintains program information on Current Class page
- Maintains BoardLink Program database
BOARDLINK PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Prepare monthly BoardLink eNewsletters
- Manage & disseminate monthly BoardLink eNewsletters with NGE Community
- Collect, track, maintain BoardLink program information (individuals & NPO applicant)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Proficiency in database management
- Solid self-initiative & time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
- Proven capacity to work well in a small-team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to interact well with all stakeholders (program participants, corporate & executive clients)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a detailed cover letter highlighting your interest, salary requirements, and your resume to Karen James at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the Leadership Development Program Associate position in the subject line.